- 4 hours
The CA Jobtrac™ Job Management course introduces the CA Jobtrac Job Management product for z/OS. It describes the basic components that are used to schedule jobs in the z/OS environment and how to access them. It discusses how calendars are defined and used, and how schedules can be monitored through online facilities. It also discusses the more advanced scheduling capabilities of CA Jobtrac JM.
Personnel requiring knowledge of CA Jobtrac JM.
Basic knowledge of the IBM operating system.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize CA Jobtrac JM software components
- Identify how CA Jobtrac JM software is accessed
- Recognize the uses of the different calendars
- Define Advanced Automation
- Recognize online functions
Scheduling and Controlling CA Jobtrac Job Management Software
Accessing CA Jobtrac JM
Threshold Field Entries
Advanced Automation Features
Scheduled Event Display
Displaying Captured Sysouts