- 4 hours
These courses describe how CA ACF2™ is used to protect and secure the system against accidental and malicious access and damage. It instructs the student on how CA ACF2™ works and how to define users, rules and parameters, to restrict access to the system and its resources.
Systems programmers, security administrators, and other personnel requiring knowledge about the use of CA ACF2™ (ACF2) on the z/OS platform.
Completion of the "CA ACF2™ Introduction" course and knowledge of TSO, ISPF, data sets, and basic security requirements.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Identify how ACF2 databases are managed
- Define operator privileges
- Enter authorized CA ACF2™ operator commands
- Identify common ACF2 utilities
- Identify common ACF2 reports
Backing Up the ACF2 Databases
ACF2 Installation Exit
Defining Operator Privileges