- 1 hour
This assessment tests your skills and knowledge in identifying and resolving JCL errors.
This assessment is designed for data center staff responsible for resolving JCL syntax and runtime errors.
Skills and knowledge in identifying and resolving JCL errors.
The following Datatrain courses have been used as reference for this assessment:
- JCL (z/OS) - Introduction to z/OS JCL 2.1
- JCL (z/OS) - Using Special Data Sets in Batch Jobs 2.1
- JCL (z/OS) - Coding Procedures and JES2 Control Statements 2.1
- JCL (z/OS) - Identifying and Resolving Batch Problems in JCL 2.1
Additional on-the-job training in the areas above should also be undertaken to prepare you for scenario based questions that have been included in this assessment.
This assessment covers:
- Interpreting JCL code and error messages
- Resolving JCL syntax and runtime errors
- Performing job restarts
Questions have been created to z/OS 2.1 level.