- 3 hours
The "Racf - Managing RACF Groups and Administrative Authorities" course follows on from the "Defining Users to RACF" course describing how users can be connected to group profiles and can be assigned special privileged access.
Application programmers, systems programmers, database administrators, security administrators and anyone
requiring knowledge about how user access is defined using RACF on the z/OS platform.
Successful completion of the "RACF - Defining and Managing Users" course or equivalent knowledge.
After completing this course, the student should be able to:
- Describe the use and structure of group profiles
- Enter commands used to maintain group profiles
- Maintain group profiles using the RACF ISPF interface
- Connect and remove users from Groups
- Explain how Group Authorities and User Attributes are used
What are Group Profiles?
Group Profile Categories
Group Profile Structure
TSO Commands Used to Define, Maintain, List, and Delete Group Profiles
Using ISPF to Maintain Group Profiles
Connecting and Removing Users from Groups
Group Authorities - JOIN, USE, CREATE, and CONNECT
AUDITOR and ROAUDIT Attributes